Spring Wine Release Degustation
Sunday 20th October
Arrival 12pm for 12.30pm sit down till 4pm
Spring has sprung and so have 3 new Lamont’s vintages!
Off the back of the knockout success of our last degustation we have decided to release 3 new wines as well as feature a few crowd favourites, paired with 5 courses of mouth watering Lamont’s cuisine.
Join Damien on the 20th of Oct for a fantastic afternoon of informative and irresistible wine and food pairings at Lamont’s Winery in the Swan Valley.
New release 2019 Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc
Freshly baked French baguette with house made garlic and rosemary marinated olives
New Release 2019 Riesling
Charred local asparagus, goats curd, crispy dried olives
New release 2019 Bunyip Rose
Grilled chilli prawn noodle salad, crunchy peanuts
2016 Black Monster Malbec
Sliced Gingin scotch fillet, horseradish and roast tomato butter, fennel
Lemon, lime and bitters panna cotta, sesame praline
Out of stock
- 4 deliveries of 6 bottles (or more if you choose) a year of a ‘Mystery Mix’ of Lamont’s wines at $175 per 6 pack
- Overall value of each case is guaranteed to exceed that available at Lamont’s Swan Valley Cellar Door
- Free Freight on all deliveries on the wine reservation scheme
- 20% discount on all wine purchases at Lamont’s Swan Valley Cellar Door
- Free Freight on all other Lamont’s online orders of 6 bottles or more nationwide
- Invitations to private and exclusive events
- Regular Member-Only wine specials and bonus buy offers
- Pre-release purchase notification of new release and museum wines before the general public
- Via email – Periodical updates from the winery, vineyards and Lamont’s family, news of recent awards, events and special functions
- A quarterly call (with your permission) from us with club exclusive offers including very limited museum wines and pre-release wines.