Mother of Pearl Pen & 2016 Black Monster
A perfect gift for Christmas and it comes beautifully wrapped too!
|10% Discount for 12 Bottles||12 - 500||10 %|
With fruit from WA’s revered region of Great Southern, this seamless dry style is pristine pale lemon in colour with an aromatic bouquet showing an attractive blend of citrus blossom and lifted lemon zest notes. The palate is clean and pure with sustained length of lime and classic mineral characters typical of the variety and region. Alc/Vol 12.8% Enjoy in the medium to long term. ‘We love our Riesling with tempura battered
$175.00 every 3 months
To our wine enthusiasts, the Top 200 Wine Club gives its members a perfect opportunity to receive a delightful mix of discounted Lamont’s wines delivered to your door 4 times a year plus access to a variety privileges which have been designed to enhance your enjoyment of our wines and reward your ongoing friendship with the Lamont's Family wines. Here, below is everything we're excited to deliver to our members.
- 4 deliveries of 6 bottles (or more if you choose) a year of a ‘Mystery Mix’ of Lamont’s wines at $175 per 6 pack
- Overall value of each case is guaranteed to exceed that available at Lamont’s Swan Valley Cellar Door
- Free Freight on all deliveries on the wine reservation scheme
- 20% discount on all wine purchases at Lamont’s Swan Valley Cellar Door
- Free Freight on all other Lamont’s online orders of 6 bottles or more nationwide
- Invitations to private and exclusive events
- Regular Member-Only wine specials and bonus buy offers
- Pre-release purchase notification of new release and museum wines before the general public
- Via email – Periodical updates from the winery, vineyards and Lamont’s family, news of recent awards, events and special functions
- A quarterly call (with your permission) from us with club exclusive offers including very limited museum wines and pre-release wines.
A classic Australian liqueur style is made from Swan Valley low-yielding old vine, dry grown Navera (a Muscat derivative), Pedro Ximenez (PX) and Frontignac (Brown Muscat). The components of this wine are aged for an average of ten years before careful selection and blending. The colour in the glass is a brilliant deep golden/amber with a slight khaki hue. The bouquet - a lift of ripe apricots, raisins and liqueured cumquats. The palate is rich, warm and luscious with a long lingering finish. To surprise and delight, try it also as a cocktail with plenty of ice and a small wedge of lime (squeeze out the juice first). Alc/Vol 19.00
1 x Bottle Lamonts Shiraz – 750ml 1 x Bottle Lamonts Navera – 375ml 1 x Spoonfed Foods Snag Jam – 375g 1 x Roka Cheese Sticks – 80g 1 x Boulder Canyon Sea Salt Potato Chips – 142g 1 x Remy Martin Cognac & Champagne Chocolate – 100g 1 x Fremantle Chocolate Red Frogs – 150g
A distinctive Tawny Port Style made from predominately Shiraz with a small portion of Cabernet Sauvignon both sourced from the Swan Valley. A vibrant Tawny colour. On the nose, aromas of exquisite marzipan, toffee and ripe plum. Developed fruit cake characters follow on the palate which finishes with persistent drying tannins. Deep and memorable. Alc/Vol 19.00
Intense deep black/burgundy in colour with a distinctive magenta rim. Displaying fragrant violet and dark jube aromatics, Lamont’s signature red is made from single vineyard Donnybrook fruit. A deliciously deep brooding Malbec with cool black fruits, dark chocolate, liquorice and a mouth-filling richness. A persistent finish completes the seamless wine which has the ability to age into a more savoury beast! Alc/Vol 14.5% Drink now or cellar in the long term. ‘Have a monster meal of roasted & braised lamb shanks with rosemary & roasted duck fat potatoes! Don’t hold back! Do it! THE MONSTER WILL COPE!’